• low sodium rice cakes (quaker oat)
• peanut butter or almond butter
• almonds (if desired)
• raisins (if desired)
1. Spread peanut butter or almond butter on rice cake and add almonds, raisons, both or none on top.
2. Dip your sliced apples in peanut butter or almond butter.
3. Fill your celery sticks with peanut butter or almond butter.
**If you are allergic to nuts of any kind you might want to try out a substitute. I’ve listed some
below. I’ve never tried them because I’m not allergic and I looove peanut butter, but the nutrition
and ingredients are very similar to that of peanut butter and almond butter.
(wowbutter or nonuts golder peanut butter or the sneaky chef no-nut butter)